Melcare’s Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops contains a standardised antibacterial Manuka honey developed from Leptospermum sp. and is preservative free.
This is the original product and is the highest concentration available. Melcare’s Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops assist in the treatment of allergic blepharitis but must be used in consultation with your medical practitioner.
Will assist in the treatment of allergic blepharitis but must be used in consultation with your medical practitioner.
Aqueous tear deficiency
Colonised ocular surface
The only adverse effects noted with the use of Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops in the eye are stinging and redness. No serious adverse effects are noted. It is recommended that the use of the Optimel Antibacterial Manuka Eye Drops be initially managed under the supervision of an eye care practitioner.
Single patient use only
Use should be managed under the supervision of an eye care professional.
For any reaction other than the transient stinging and redness, cease use and contact your eye care professional.
DO NOT use if hypersensitive to bee products.
Do not instil whilst wearing contact lenses. Wait at least 30 minutes before inserting lenses.
Replace cap after use.
Make sure tamper seal is in place before first use.
Melcare Manuka Nasal Spray
Non medicated for persons prone to congestion
- Breathe easier
- Clear nasal cavity
- Relieve congestion
- Remove cap
- Use 1-2 sprays per nostril as needed
- Direct nozzle into your nostril. Fully depress the pump once or twice. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle with clean dry tissue after use.
- Single patient use only.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to bee products or the preservative benzoic acid
- Not suitable for persons with irritated nasal linings or suspected sinus infection. The low pH of Manuka+ Nasal Spray may result in transient discomfort
- For any reaction other than transient discomfort cease use and contact your health care professional
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by pain or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Not recommended for children under 12 years without medical advice
- Replace cap after use
- Do not use if carton tamper seal is broken before first use
- Discard 2 months after opening