These packs are able to be sent, like all of our products, world-wide. Use the eye drops and nasal sprays together to increase the effectiveness of both products.
Single patient use only
Serious conditions should be managed under the supervision of an eye care professional.
For any reaction other than transient stinging and redness, cease use and contact your eye care professional.
DO NOT use if you have a history of hypersensitivity or sensitive to honey, food gums, benzoate preservatives without seeking medical advice.
Do not instil whilst wearing contact lenses. Wait at least 30 minutes before inserting lenses.
Replace cap after use.
Before first use: check tamper ring is attached to cap base
remove cap and discard ring.
Melcare Manuka Nasal Spray
Non medicated for persons prone to congestion
- Breathe easier
- Clear nasal cavity
- Relieve congestion
- Remove cap
- Use 1-2 sprays per nostril as needed
- Direct nozzle into your nostril. Fully depress the pump once or twice. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle with clean dry tissue after use.
- Single patient use only.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to bee products or the preservative benzoic acid
- Not suitable for persons with irritated nasal linings or suspected sinus infection. The low pH of Manuka+ Nasal Spray may result in transient discomfort
- For any reaction other than transient discomfort cease use and contact your health care professional
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by pain or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition
- Not recommended for children under 12 years without medical advice
- Replace cap after use
- Do not use if carton tamper seal is broken before first use
- Discard 2 months after opening