INGREDIENTS: Purified water, antibacterial Leptospermum sp honey (AUS/NZL Manuka), sodium chloride, citric acid, benzoic acid.
Preservative: Benzoic acid. Melcare’s Manuka+ Nasal Spray is preserved with benzoic acid, a compound naturally found in Leptospermum sp honey.
- Single patient use only
- Do Not use if hypersensitive to bee products or the preservative benzoic acid
- Not suitable for persons with irritated nasal linings or suspected sinus infection
- The low pH of Manuka+ Nasal Spray may result in transient discomfort
- For any reaction other than transient discomfort cease use and contact your health care professional
- Consult your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by pain or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition;
- Not recommended for children under 12 years without medical advice;
- Replace cap after use; do not use if carton tamper seal is broken before first use;
- Discard 2 months after opening.